Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SLAVERY is what you really crave ,then dare to CRAWL towards ME ! You DONT need to  eat My Scat ( I love to Feed u  ! )  to be  a Total  slave ! There are  sooooooooooooooooo MANY ways I can USE you !  Be AWARE of what you ARE before you approach ME ! Don,t just look at the pictures of My Ass !  READ MY WORDS IN DEPTH TOO !  MY REAL POWER is within My Mind !  And Im gonna  Fuck ...........your  Mind ........FIRST !! Let ME USE you ! You crave it !  Don,t you ? You ALWAYS used to dream about  it !  Leave your fears behind ,forget your DEAD PAST ,and CRAWL towards ME ! I,m your Eternal Now !  Your Nirvana !  Your  Hell and Paradise combined !  Is  MY WAY .............or  the .......HIGHWAY !!    P.S. 1  YES i have another Profile TOO !  Do  YOU have a problem with it  worms ? I travel in 3 continents !

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

! Have you ever been out of your little town /village ?? My pictures are ALL REAL and IM 100 times better in person !! FEW of you , they may see more ! And about 24/7 because 90% of you here have WRONG Idea what a 24/7 slave is . The 24/7 slave IM looking for ,MUST have a job and social life ,and he WILL be MY TOTAL SLAVE ,AFTER he finish with his Obligations .Im NOT looking for someone who needs to be in a Cage the whole day ! I have a Busy life ,and MY Slave Must have a Full life too ,and be My slave after that .